lol republicans are stupid
Bet you cannot tell me how Hannibal crossed the Alps…
Hannibal started over the alps with nearly 40 elephants and 40,000 troops, during the trip around 35 of the elephants died along with nearly 10,000 of his men. After making it over the Pyrenees and the Rhyne River before the Romans could block them first, they then proceeded over the Alps.
Now please tell me, what does Hannibals adventures have to do with this argument.
Well, I’ll be damned… except you forgot the part I was really looking for.
25 Notes/ Hide
- sciwiz1221 likes this
- heartofkatiegrace likes this
- doveilukeim reblogged this from diamond-dangeresque
- christian-glibertarian likes this
- gettothestabbing likes this
- once-upon-a-mermaid likes this
- the-coonass-conservative reblogged this from rightsided and added:
- rightsided reblogged this from becausemagichappens and added:
- becausemagichappens reblogged this from rightsided and added:
- trinsghost likes this
- mah-main-bitch-vanilla reblogged this from ohsinner
- rightsided likes this
- the-coonass-conservative likes this
- ohsinner posted this