I do not see a difference between Fascism and Socialism (and Communism).
Marx said socialism must be forced upon people, did he not?
That means government must force industry to carry out its orders (or rather nationalize), how is that different from a Fascist government ordering industry what to do by force?
21 Notes/ Hide
- nanshe-of-nina reblogged this from rightsided and added:
- ramonbouckaert likes this
- the-liberty-republican reblogged this from rightsided
- the-liberty-republican likes this
- iggyfing likes this
- bethifer reblogged this from rightsided
- bigotryofreason likes this
- laughingandgrief said: FASCISM IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM SOCIALISM. (Not that I’m saying either of them is ideal.) In practice, they have been rather similar, but the philosophies are completely and absolutely different.
- christian-glibertarian likes this
- droffats-hsoj likes this
- fakeplastictreeeees likes this
- thevikingwarrior reblogged this from rightsided and added:
- rightsided posted this