I’m getting worried that Romney might actually win.
Friday, October 12, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided.
8 Notes/ Hide
- theninjapirate reblogged this from extremelynerdylady
- extremelynerdylady reblogged this from jillithelibertarian and added:
- danipeaches reblogged this from veganmonsterr
- jillithelibertarian reblogged this from rightsided
- hazinga likes this
- once-upon-a-mermaid likes this
- rightsided reblogged this from veganmonsterr and added:
- veganmonsterr posted this