Q:Romney is obviously not going to win. He is planning on getting rid of abortions even if they are incest or rape. He worked on a tax plan for 9 months and suddenly at the debate he decides against it. He is not ready to be our president if he can't think of actually good tax plans. I am an American Citizen who was born in the U.S 24 years ago and I know who I am voting for. Barack Obama.
He is not planning on banning abortions; how you people get these ideas, I will never know. He, that is if any action got through Congress, would have the states decide if abortion is legal within their own borders.
He has been running with the same tax plan for his entire campaign.
Here is the link to his Economic Policies PDF; notice that it is dated 2011.
14 Notes/ Hide
- frenchsavvy likes this
- dangatorium likes this
- factualwiley likes this
- nunubunkie likes this
- banannanut likes this
- angelrin89 likes this
- hernameismadelinee said: Not only that but Mitt Romney himself cannot get rid abortions. He would need to go to court and there is a slim chance the court would decide to overturn Roe v Wade.
- yojimbo25 likes this
- willtingle said: also don’t forget Obama had a inancial plan. EVERY MEMBER of congress voted against it.
- only-conservative-here said: If abortion can’t be made illegal, the plan of leaving it up to the states seems to be the next best thing, because the pro-life movement can move quickly.
- only-conservative-here likes this
- lonelybumblebee likes this
- rightsided posted this