(From Sept 8)
Back in 1980 Gallup had Jimmy Carter up over Ronald Reagan by 4 points in mid to late September… And, Carter was up 8 points in October. In fact there was a published Gallup poll showing Carter up six among likely voters in a poll conducted Oct. 24 to 27.
Ronald Reagan ended up winning by 9 points and taking 44 states.
14 Notes/ Hide
- wherelibertydwells likes this
- thedailyfiona likes this
- bethifer reblogged this from rightsided
- go-deep-throat-a-chainsaw likes this
- fyeahconservatism reblogged this from conservativetoday
- conservativetoday reblogged this from gadsden-culpepper
- gadsden-culpepper reblogged this from rightsideofpolitics
- rightsideofpolitics reblogged this from rightsided
- the-liberty-republican likes this
- atimeforchoosing reblogged this from rightsided
- ifindtrouble likes this
- rightbehindsisyphus said: So if it had Romney up by 4 points, would you post this as well?
- patcronz reblogged this from rightsided
- patcronz likes this
- rightsided posted this