Libertarians sue to get Mitt Romney off the ballot.
Those people are not Libertarians if they want the government to fix what they see as a problem. Perhaps if this video was called “People sue to get Mitt Romney off the ballot,” I might have considered watching, but since they claim to be Libertarians yet want the government to step in, no.
Why would you even say anything without watching the video? Makes no sense.
Because true Libertarians do not rely on the federal government to solve their problems.
16 Notes/ Hide
- thiselephantlovesroses likes this
- fight-for-truth likes this
- graziethanks likes this
- edwardantonowicz likes this
- thefreelioness likes this
- megannp-politics reblogged this from rightsided and added: